Willem II, Prince Netherlands
|Birthname||Willem II, Prince of Orange|
|born on||27 May 1626 (greg.) at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Den Haag, Netherlands, 52n05, 4e19|
|Timezone||LMT m4e19 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||05°36' 27°24 Asc. 06°48'|
Dutch royalty. He married nine-year-old Mary Stuart of England when he was 15. Willem died of smallpox at 24, 11/06/1650, 9:00 PM, Den Haag, and his only son was born eight days after his death.
- parent->child relationship with William III, King of England (born 14 November 1650 (greg.))
- spouse relationship with Mary, Princess of Orange (born 4 November 1631 Jul.Cal. (14 Nov 1631 greg.))
- sibling relationship with Frederik, Prince of the Netherlands (born 28 February 1797)
- Death by Disease 6 November 1650 (greg.) at 09:00 AM in Den Haag, Germany (Smallpox, age 24)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
On 3 June 2014, Sy Scholfield quotes "Het leven van Prins Willem II (1626-1650)" [The Life of Prince Willem II (1626-1650)] by Jan Eysten (Meulenhoff, 1916), p. 24: "De geboorte van den prins op 27 Mei 1626 te vier uren des morgens werd gevierd met het luiden der klokken, het geschal van trompetten,..." [Translation: The birth of the Prince on 27 May 1626 at four o'clock in the morning was celebrated by the ringing of bells, the sounding of trumpets,...]
Previously, same data was rated C: Sterren Tijd 7/1992.
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Mary Stuart)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Hardship - Little money (Only son born posthumously)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Dutch)