Willem-Alexander, King of the Netherlands
|Birthname||Willem-Alexander Claus George Ferdinand|
|born on||27 April 1967 at 19:57 (= 7:57 PM )|
|Place||Utrecht, Netherlands, 52n06, 5e07|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°49' 21°54 Asc. 07°54'|
Dutch royalty, the first born son of Queen Beatrix and Prince-consort Claus von Amsberg. He trained as a reserve captain in the Royal Dutch Air Force and, in June 1996, became a co-pilot on KLM's Cityhopper European service. He is taking no pay for the job as he simply seeks to get in the flying hours necessary to keep up his license. His girlfriend at the time, Emily Bremers, also worked for the airline.
When he met Argentine-born Maxima Zorreguieta at a ball in 1999, he fell in love and they announced their engagement in March 2001. She has the requisite aristocratic background but her father's politics represented a problem. Jorge Zorreguieta, 73, served as his county's minister of agriculture from 1979-81 under a military junta linked to the death of tens of thousands of military opponents. He claims to know nothing of the atrocities but he is nonetheless keeping a low profile during the royal wedding. Willem's mother, Queen Beatrix, 63, welcomes her new daughter-in-law. The storybook festival of a royal wedding was carried off in Amsterdam on 2/02/2002, 10:26 AM MET.
He became king of Netherlands on 30 April 2013, at 10.05, by the abdication of his mother.
- child->parent relationship with Amsberg, Prince Claus von (born 6 September 1926)
- child->parent relationship with Beatrix, Queen of Netherlands (born 31 January 1938)
- spouse relationship with Zorreguieta, Maxima (born 17 May 1971)
- sibling relationship with Constantijn Christof, Prince (born 11 October 1969)
- sibling relationship with Johan Friso, Prince (born 25 September 1968)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship March 2001 (Engaged to Maxima)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 30 April 2013 at 10:05 AM in Amsterdam (became king of Netherlands)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
LMR stated: Luc de Marre quotes Official Palace Announcement.
Same time (Utrecht, 27 April 1967 at 19:57 MET) given by Schepel in Sterrentijd 31 of July/Augustus 1992, but likely (PP), she was paraphrasing Luc de Marre. Koppejan retrieved no time.
But on the internet was found the radio recording of his father, Prince Clause Geboorte Willem Alexander, 27 April 1967 stating being born "three minutes before eight", almost weighing 8 pounds and was 50 cm long. Most Dutch sources mention 19h57 without a source, so Luc de Marre's time of 19h57 seems more likely then the theoretical alternative time 7h57.
- Vocation : Military : Military service (Reserve Captain In Air Force)
- Vocation : Travel : Pilot/ commercial (KLM Airlines)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Netherlands)