|born on||18 May 1958 at 11:57 (= 11:57 AM )|
|Place||Birmingham, England, 52n30, 1w50|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||27°00' 23°12 Asc. 24°00'|
British rock musician and actress. Flamboyant, Willcox cultivated a tough punk image. She was an out-of-control teenager, putting away booze with the big boys by age 14. Along with music, she added films to her resume, including "Quadrophenia," "The Tempest" and "Jubilee," and in 1981 had three top ten hits in Britain.
During 1986, Willcox made personal and professional changes, stopping smoking and drinking and moving into alternative therapies. She took over her own management and formed a production company to explore different avenues. By early 1987, she was playing Sally Bowles in "Cabaret" in a West End theater.
- Mental Health : Begin Addiction 1972 (Drinking by age 14)
- Work : Gain social status 1987 (Cabaret at West End)
David Fisher quotes Liz Medler, letter from Willcox
- Traits : Personality : Attention seeking (Flamboyant, tough punk)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Later rehab)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (Cabaret)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Entertain Producer (Her own Production Co.)
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection