Wilhelm I, Emperor of Germany
(Redirected from Wilhelm I, Kaiser of Germany)
|Birthname||Wilhelm Friedrich Ludwig|
|born on||22 March 1797 at 14:00 (= 2:00 PM )|
|Place||Berlin (Berlin), Germany, 52n30, 13e22|
|Timezone||LMT m13e22 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||02°24' 25°24 Asc. 18°48'|
German royalty, the seventh King of Prussia and grandfather of Wilhelm II.
He died 3/09/1888, Berlin, Germany.
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Napoléon III (born 20 April 1808)
- parent->child relationship with Friedrich III, Emperor of Germany (born 18 October 1831)
- child->parent relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm III, King of Prussia (born 3 August 1770)
- child->parent relationship with Louise, Queen of Prussia (born 10 March 1776)
- sibling relationship with Friedrich Wilhelm IV, King of Prussia (born 15 October 1795)
- other kin relationship with Wilhelm II, Emperor of Germany (born 27 January 1859). Notes: Grandfather
- (has as) worker relationship with Bismarck, Otto von (born 1 April 1815)
- Death, Cause unspecified 9 March 1888 at 12:00 midnight in Berlin, Germany (Age 90)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
(PC gives 3/23/1797 as "recorded," not confirmed)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 90)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Germany)