Wilhelm, Crown Prince of Germany
|Birthname||Friedrich Wilhelm Viktor August Ernst|
|born on||6 May 1882 at 21:45 (= 9:45 PM )|
|Place||Potsdam, Germany, 52n24, 13e04|
|Timezone||LMT m13e04 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||16°11' 28°59 Asc. 10°42'|
German royalty, the eldest son of Kaiser Wilhelm II and Princess August Victoria, the Crown Prince. He was was the last Crown Prince of the Kingdom of Prussia and the German Empire.
He was born the eldest child of the future German Emperor Wilhelm II and his wife Empress Augusta Victoria. After the death of his grandfather Emperor Friedrich III, Wilhelm became Crown Prince of Germany at the age of six, retaining that title for more than 30 years until the fall of the empire on 5 November 1918.
During World War I, he commanded the 5th Army from 1914 to 1916 and was commander of Army Group German Crown Prince for the remainder of the war. Crown Prince Wilhelm became Head of the House of Hohenzollern on 4 June 1941 following the death of his father and held the position until his own death from a heart attack on 20 July 1951.
- parent->child relationship with Alexandrine Irene, Princess of Prussia (born 7 April 1915)
- parent->child relationship with Cecilie, Princess of Prussia (born 5 September 1917)
- parent->child relationship with Friedrich, Prince of Prussia (1911) (born 19 December 1911)
- parent->child relationship with Hubertus, Prince of Prussia (born 30 September 1909)
- parent->child relationship with Louis Ferdinand, Prince of Prussia (1907) (born 9 November 1907)
- parent->child relationship with Wilhelm, Prince of Germany (1906) (born 4 July 1906)
- child->parent relationship with Auguste Viktoria, Empress of Germany (born 22 October 1858)
- child->parent relationship with Wilhelm II, Emperor of Germany (born 27 January 1859)
- spouse relationship with Cecilie, Crown Princess of Germany (born 20 September 1886). Notes: 1905-1951
- sibling relationship with Adalbert, Prince of Prussia (born 14 July 1884)
- sibling relationship with August Wilhelm, Prince of Prussia (1887) (born 29 January 1887)
- sibling relationship with Eitel Friedrich, Prince of Prussia (born 7 July 1883)
- sibling relationship with Joachim, Prince of Prussia (born 17 December 1890)
- sibling relationship with Oskar, Prince of Prussia (born 27 July 1888)
- sibling relationship with Viktoria Luise, Princess of Prussia (born 13 September 1892)
- Relationship : Marriage 6 June 1905 (Duchess Cecilie of Mecklenburg-Schwerin)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Sy Scholfield quotes a letter written by his father in "Kaiser wilhelms des Grossen briefe: Bd. 1861-1888" by Ernst Berner (E. S. Mittler und Sohn, 1906), p. 385: "Berlin, 7 Mai 1882. Prinzeß Wilhelm ist gestern abend ¾10 Uhr von einem Prinzen glücklich entbunden worden" (Berlin, 7 May 1882. Princess William [William's wife] delivered a prince yesterday evening at ¾10 clock [9:45pm]).
Previously 9:50 was given, rated C (Orig source not known), quoting Old Moore 7/1909. Scholfield later found a news report with this time from "Börsen-Halle," 8 May 1882: "Die Frau Prinzessin Wilhelm von Preußen ist Sonnabend Abend 9. Uhr 50 Min. von einem Prinzen glücklich entbunden worden" (The Princess Wilhelm of Prussia was happily delivered of a prince on Saturday evening at 9.50 pm).
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Six)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (House of Hohenzollern, Germany)