|Birthname||Wilding, Christopher Edward|
|born on||27 February 1955 at 18:05 (= 6:05 PM )|
|Place||Santa Monica CA, USA, 34n01, 118w29|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°43' 19°46 Asc. 13°05'|
American noted family, the second son of Elizabeth Taylor and her husband Michael Wilding. He worked as a studio cameraman and photographer for some time before becoming a stained glass artist. He went on to become a film sound technician.
He and heiress Aileen Getty lived together for some time and married in 1981, when she was 22. They adopted a son, Caleb, in 1983 and had a natural birth son, Andrew, in 1984. Six months after Andrew's birth, Aileen tested HIV positive. Their marriage began to dissolve and they were divorced in 1989. Wilding took the kids.
- child->parent relationship with Taylor, Elizabeth (born 27 February 1932)
B.C. in hand from the Wilsons
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Mom, dad)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Traumatic event (Ex-wife had AIDS)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (One son)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two, one adopted)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Stained glass artist)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Production jobs (Film sound tech, photographer)