Wieland, Heinrich Otto
|born on||4 June 1877 at 20:30 (= 8:30 PM )|
|Place||Pforzheim, Germany, 48n54, 8e42|
|Timezone||LMT m8e42 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°13' 21°00 Asc. 22°06'|
German chemist, winner of the Nobel Prize for Chemistry in 1927. He was a researcher into the structure of steroids, bile acids, organic radicals, nitrogen compounds and morphine.
Wieland died 8/06/1957, Munich, Germany.
- Death, Cause unspecified 5 August 1957 (Age 80)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Prize 1927 (Nobel Prize in Chemistry)
Gauquelin Vol 2/3392
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 80)
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Chemistry)