|born on||23 June 1944 at 21:27 (= 9:27 PM )|
|Place||Seattle WA, USA, 47n36, 122w20|
|Timezone||PWT h7w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||02°31' 12°45 Asc. 07°55'|
American professional astrologer whose study began in 1969, a full-time pro from 1972. Joanne's books include "Journey Through The Birth Chart," "In Search Of A Fulfilling Career," "Intercepted Signs," "Environment Vs. Destiny," "Spiral Of Life," "The Digested Astrologer" and "When Your Sun Returns." A member of the WSAA for 20 years, Wickenburg authored a complete correspondence course as of 1990. A nationally-known lecturer, she is on the Board of The Kepler College of Astrological Arts and Sciences, Washington, the only college of astrology in the western hemisphere authorized to issue Bachelors and Masters degrees in astrology.
Joanne married 9/28/1963; divorced 1968. Her daughter was born 9/20/1963 and her son 8/13/1964. On 5/10/1982, just after midnight, her son, Greg, was in a car accident that left him paralyzed. After a deep depression of five years, he discovered computers and by 1998 is active from his wheel chair working on genealogy.
A tireless and dedicated worker to get Kepler started and established, Joanne was presented with the Marc Edmund Jones Award for outstanding achievement at the ISAR Conference, 10/06/2000, Anaheim, CA. On 6/21/2002, Orlando, FL, she was awarded the Marion D. March Regulus Award for Outstanding work in Education.
- child relationship with Wickenburg, Greg (born 13 August 1964)
LMR quotes her 4/1990, B.C.
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, five years)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Hardship - Little money (Cares for paraplegic son)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Son in serious accident)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Fundraiser (Kepler college funds)
- Traits : Personality : Principled strongly (Dedicated to astrological education)