Whiting Sr., David
|born on||24 August 1956 at 10:42 (= 10:42 AM )|
|Place||Weymouth MA, USA, 42n13, 70w56|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°23' 06°21 Asc. 25°16'|
American homicide victim, shot to death by his son, David Jr. on 6/19/1993, c. 11:15 PM EDT. A commercial fisherman, he was violent and abusive dad, an alcohol and drug abuser. He had been divorced from his wife for the past six years. Nonetheless, he was still an active part of the household and had been staying at his ex-wife's home in Rockland, Massachusetts for the past few weeks.
When a family fight escalated, he taunted his son for being his mom's protector. The fight exploded into the yard as his ex-wife fled, and his son shot him with a .38 caliber revolver, three bullets in the back.
- child relationship with Whiting, David Warren (born 19 December 1975)
- spouse relationship with Whiting, Mary Jane (born 17 January 1957)
- Death by Homicide 19 June 1993 at 11:15 AM in Rockland, MA (Shot to death by son, age 36)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Francis McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Shot to death by son)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Assault/ Battery (Abusive to family)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (One)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two sons and one daughter)
- Family : Parenting : Kids -Traumatic event (Son shot him)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs