|Birthname||Brad Ernest Whitford|
|born on||23 February 1952 at 07:59 (= 07:59 AM )|
|Place||Winchester, Massachusetts, 42n27, 71w08|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°52' 08°12 Asc. 10°46'|
American musician, a member of the aggressive, blues-based hard rock group Aerosmith.
In 1970, Perry and Tyler met in Sunapee, NH where Perry was playing nights in the "Jam Band," and Tyler sat in for a gig. They decided to form a trio with another jam member, Tom Hamilton. Tyler recruited Joey Taylor on drums and guitarist Ray Tabano.
The group moved into an apartment in Boston, with Brad Whitford soon replacing Tabano, and began to build up a local reputation as a hard-rock act. They did their first gig as "Aerosmith" at a Boston high school.
They signed a contract with a label and recorded "Aerosmith" in August 1973. When they hit the live circuit they began moving up the charts, playing to crowds over 100,000 by 1979. They signed with Geffen Records for a reported five-album-$7 million advance. In 1995 they made a four-album deal with Sony for a $10 million advance.
- business associate/partner relationship with Perry, Joe (born 10 September 1950)
- business associate/partner relationship with Tyler, Steven (born 26 March 1948)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1970 (Band members met)
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1995 (Signed multi-million contract with Sony)
- Work : Gain social status 1998 (Hit song for movie "Armageddon")
Lorraine Welsh quotes B.C. in Astrologer's Newsletter Vol 13 No.7
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo ("Aerosmith")
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.