|Birthname||Byron Raymond White|
|born on||9 June 1917 at 06:00 (= 06:00 AM )|
|Place||Fort Collins, Colorado, 40n35, 105w05|
|Timezone||MST h7w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°06' 11°35 Asc. 08°04'|
American jurist, a retired Supreme Court Justice, a former All-American and NFL football hero, Rhodes scholar and WW II naval intelligence officer. White was appointed to the Supreme Court by President John F. Kennedy in 1962 and retired in 1993. He died of complications from pneumonia on 4/15/2002, Denver, CO.
- associate relationship with Kennedy, Anthony (born 23 July 1936)
- associate relationship with O'Connor, Sandra Day (born 26 March 1930)
- associate relationship with Rehnquist, William (born 1 October 1924)
- associate relationship with Scalia, Antonin (born 11 March 1936)
- associate relationship with Stevens, John Paul (born 20 April 1920)
- associate relationship with Thomas, Clarence (born 23 June 1948)
- Work : Gain social status 1962 (Appointed to Supreme Court, 31 years)
- Work : Retired 1993 (From Supreme Court)
- Death by Disease 15 April 2002 at 12:00 noon in Denver, CO (Pneumonia, age 84)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauqulin Book of American Charts gives June 9, 1917; all other sources, including obituary, give June 8th. Caution is advised in the absence of birth certificate.
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Pneumonia (Terminal)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Law : Jurist (Supreme Court Justice)
- Vocation : Military : Military career (Naval intelligence officer)
- Vocation : Sports : Football (Pro)