|born on||2 March 1924 at 23:30 (= 11:30 PM )|
|Place||The Hague, Netherlands, 52n06, 4e18|
|Timezone||LST m4e53 (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||12°07' 09°04 Asc. 13°25'|
Dutch artist, painter, engraver, photographer, lithographer and art teacher.
Co Westerik is one of the most prominent Dutch hyper-realistic painters, who developed his own style with metaphysical dimensions. From 1954–58, he was a teacher at the International School and the Deutsche Schule, Scheveningen. From 1955–58, he gave lessons at the Vrije Academie in The Hague and from 1958 to 1971, at the Koninklijke Academie van Beeldende Kunsten in The Hague.
From 1948 till 1970 he was married to the paintress Hermina Margrietha "Hens" de Jong (23 February 1927, Den Haag – 25 March 2003, Den Haag). They got three daughters who would become painters: Christine (30 March 1954, Den Haag - 1992), Victoria "Vicky" Westerik (24 July 1957) and Sophie Westerik (15 November 1960). On 1970 he married the gallery holder Fenna de Vries. They got a son Willem (1970) and Maurits (1977).
- business associate/partner relationship with Mekkink, Johan (born 27 August 1904). Notes: acquired his work
- Death of Mate 25 March 2003 in Den Haag (Hens de Jong, born 23 February 1927, Den Haag)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Ed Steinbrecher collection: Koppejan archives quotes birth record (23h30).
Svi: Koppejan expected 2 March 1924 at 23:28 in Beeldgids van de dierenriem.
- Vocation : Art : Commercial artist (Engraver)
- Vocation : Art : Fine art artist (Artist, artist, painter)
- Vocation : Education : Teacher (art academy)