|Birthname||Wertmuller von Egg, Arangela Felice Assunta|
|born on||14 August 1928 at 01:30 (= 01:30 AM )|
|Place||Rome, Italy, 41n54, 12e29|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°58' 00°54 Asc. 04°34'|
Italian film director and screenwriter. She wrote and directed popular films that included "The Seduction of Mimi," 1974, "Swept Away," 1975 and "Seven Beauties," 1976.
Wertmuller came from an aristocratic background with Swiss ancestry. Rebellious from youth, she was thrown out of 15 schools as a kid because of discipline problems. She began her career in 1962 as a production assistant to Federico Fellini. She married artist-scenarist Enrico Job (born in Naples on 1/31/1934) on 9/24/1968. They were in the news in 1991 when they had a baby girl after 22 years of marriage. The press was speculating that the baby came from a surrogate mother with Job's sperm.
- Work : New Career 1962 (Began as production assistant)
- Family : Adopted a child 1991 (Adopted girl after 22 years of marriage)
Bordoni gives: anagrafe (birth registry)
In an email 3-feb-2012 she writes: 'Wertmuller's data were by Jansiti (as you can see in my firts book about data) with a different birthtime. Later I got a new birthtime by [..] Rome birth registry. But the informimg person forgot to correct the birthyear.'
The birth year is disputed on the Internet, some sources claim 1926 instead of 1928.
- Traits : Mind : Education limited (Thrown out of 15 schools)
- Traits : Personality : Eccentric (Rebellious)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Aristocratic background)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (From 1968)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages
- Family : Parenting : Birthing - Fertility problems (Speculation that the child was born by surrogate mom)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Family : Parenting : Parenting late more than 40 (Baby at age 63)
- Vocation : Entertain/Business : Director
- Vocation : Writers : Playwright/ script (Screenwriter)