|born on||12 December 1866 at 23:59 (= 11:59 PM )|
|Place||Mulhausen, Germany, 47n45, 7e20|
|Timezone||LMT m7e20 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||20°47' 24°33 Asc. 23°30'|
German-Swiss chemist who won the Nobel Prize in 1913 for his work on the lineage of atoms in molecules and research on complex inorganic compounds' structure. He wrote of his work.
Werner died 11/15/1919, Zurich, Switzerland.
- Work : Prize 1913 (Nobel Prize, chemistry)
- Death, Cause unspecified 15 November 1919 at 12:00 midnight in Zurich, Switzerland (Age 52)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Vocation : Science : Chemistry (Atom study, inorganic compounds)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction (His scientific findings)
- Notable : Extraordinary Talents : For Abstract thought
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (Chemistry)