|born on||2 December 1947 at 06:30 (= 06:30 AM )|
|Place||Baltimore, Maryland, 39n17, 76w37|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||09°27' 05°29 Asc. 00°51'|
American make-up artist who became known for his long-time (since 1989) association with Oprah Winfrey as her make-up expert. He has been the artistic genius behind many of the covers of "O," Oprah's magazine which normally features a photograph of her on its cover. The former teacher won an Emmy for his cosmetics styling. His 1998 book "Face Painting" and his TV shows aimed at teaching women how to enhance their beauty have added to his fame.
- business associate/partner relationship with Winfrey, Oprah (born 29 January 1954)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1989 (As Oprah Winfrey's make-up artist)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 ("Face Painting")
Shelley Ackerman quotes him; place from his website where he writes, "I'm thrilled about coming to Baltimore, my birthplace."
- Vocation : Beauty : Personal care provider (Make-up artist)
- Vocation : Writers : How To ....