|born on||15 June 1915 at 14:10 (= 2:10 PM )|
|Place||Ann Arbor MI, USA, 42n17, 83w44|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||23°37' 27°26 Asc. 24°46'|
American pediatrician and research scientist. He won the Nobel Prize for medicine and physiology on 10/21/1954 with Dr. John Enders and Dr. Frederick Robbins "for discovering the ability of the poliomyelitis virus to grow in cultures of different tissues." The cultures were used by Dr. Jonas Salk to develop the polio vaccine.
Weller earned his M.D. from Harvard Medical school in 1940 and became a Pediatrician in 1948. He married 8/18/1945; four kids.
- Social : End a program of study 1940 (Achieved his Ph.D.)
- Work : Gain social status 1948 (Became a pediatrician)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Notable : Awards : Nobel prize (In medicine and physiology)
- Vocation : Medical : Physician (Pediatrician and research)
- Vocation : Science : Physics (Physiology)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Since 1945)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)