|Birthname||Jo Raquel Tejada|
|born on||5 September 1940 at 14:04 (= 2:04 PM )|
|Place||Chicago, Illinois, 41n51, 87w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°05' 04°08 Asc. 25°44'|
American actress with a gorgeous body, 37-22-36, that graced the cover of 92 European and 16 American magazines in 1966 alone. She was first onscreen from 1964 in such schlock films as "One Million B.C.," and "Myra Breckenridge." In 1978, she did a highly polished nightclub act in Las Vegas.
On 8 May 1959 she married to her high school sweetheart, James Welch. The couple had two kids together, Damon and Tahnee, but separated in four years. She was next married to her business manager, Patrick Curtis, from 1967-1971. Her third marriage was to Andre Weinfeld, a French director; however, they were quietly divorced in September 1990 after more than a year's separation. Welch gave marriage a go for the fourth time on 17 July 1999 when she married pizza chain owner Richie Palmer at her Hollywood mansion. Her and Palmer, who already had a nine-year-old son from a previous marriage, looked forward to their big day from the moment that they met at a celebrity event at Robert De Niro's Ago restaurant in 1997.
She separated from Palmer after four years of marriage, with the announcement being made on August 5, 2003.
- Work : New Job 1964 (Film 'One Mllion B.C.")
- Social : Great Publicity 1966 (108 magazine covers)
- Relationship : Marriage 1967 (Patrick Curtis)
- Work : Gain social status 1978 (Night club act in Las Vegas)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1997 (Future husband, Richie Palmer)
- Relationship : Marriage 17 July 1999 in Hollywood (Fourth marriage, Richie Palmer)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : End significant relationship 5 August 2003 (separated from Palmer)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher (Same in Gauquelin Book of American Charts)
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (37-22-36)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Three)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Four)
- Family : Parenting : Foster, Step, or Adopted Kids (One stepchild)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Beauty : Model
- Vocation : Beauty : Sex-symbol
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Night club Vegas)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women