|born on||9 November 1942 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Massillon OH, USA, 40n48, 81w32|
|Timezone||EWT h4w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||16°56' 05°23 Asc. 11°36'|
American golfer who, for years, was one of the top 24 finishers in the Master's Tournament, finishing second four times. Known for booming tee strokes and an elegant all-around game, he was known as the greatest golfer in the world in 1983 when he reached his top potential by becoming a major championship winner. This success did not come unearned, however, as his career was very bumpy from 1978-1981, his poorest years.
He married; two kids.
- Work : Lose social status 1978 (Start of three poor career years)
Copy in hand of correspondence with him to Marc Penfield, data from his mom
- Vocation : Sports : Golf
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Finished Second Four Times In Master's)