|born on||22 January 1858 at 10:20 (= 10:20 AM )|
|Place||Gloucester, England, 51n53, 2w14|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||02°11' 28°38 Asc. 10°18'|
British sociologist who wrote on both economics and sociology. With her husband, Sidney Webb, she wrote several masterful studies on economic conditions. Prior to her marriage in 1892, she worked as an associate of her father, a railway and industrial magnate.
Webb died on 4/30/1943.
Penfield Collection spec. Old-file has 10:45 AM LMT
- Vocation : Business : Economist
- Vocation : Science : Sociology
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 85)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book