|Birthname||Henry Arnold Waxman|
|born on||12 September 1939 at 03:15 (= 03:15 AM )|
|Place||Los Angeles, California, 34n03, 118w15|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°47' 04°30 Asc. 19°08'|
American politician, a member of the US House of Representatives since 1975. He has been on several committees including and perhaps most notably on the Energy and Commerce Committee's Subcommittee an Health and the Environment.
Waxman became a powerful voice for the Democratic Party, concentrating on women's issues, health care and environmental protection. Beginning January 2006 he became chair of the Committee on Oversight and Reform. In January 2009, he was elected by his peers to be Chair of the House Energy and Commerce Committee.
Prior to his election to Congress, Waxman served three terms in the California State Assembly (1969-1974), and worked as an attorney from 1965-1968, after having earned his degree in political science from UCLA and a J.D. from the UCLA Law School. He and his wife, the former Janet Kessler, have a daughter and son.
- Work : Gain social status 1969 (Elected to the California State Assembly)
- Work : New Job 5 January 2009 in Washington (Chairman of the House Energy and Commerce Committee)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
PT quotes birth certificate in hand
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Party Affiliation (Democrat)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (US House of Representatives)