|born on||28 March 1985 at 11:05 (= 11:05 AM )|
|Place||Lausanne, Switzerland, 46n31, 6e38|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||07°41' 23°13 Asc. 09°32'|
Swiss professional tennis player, born to a German father of Polish descent.
He won the 2014 Australian Open, defeating Nadal (4 sets) who was injured in the 2nd set, and then was ranked 3rd in the world. On 20 April 2014, he won the Monte-Carlo Open, defeating Federer with whom he had a gold medal at the Olympics 2008.
According to Mc Enroe, he has got the most powerful backhand.
- friend relationship with Federer, Roger (born 8 August 1981)
- friend relationship with Paire, Benoît (born 8 May 1989)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Djokovic, Novak (born 22 May 1987)
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Tsonga, Jo-Wilfried (born 17 April 1985)
Original source unknown.
- Vocation : Sports : Tennis