|born on||10 March 1962|
|Place||Belle Glade FL, USA, 26n41, 80w40|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
American professional football player , college football coach, and suicide. Waters joined the Philadelphia Eagles after graduation from Cheyney State in 1984 and played with that team as cornerback and safety through 1993. He spent his last two seasons with the Arizona Cardinals. He was known as one of the N.F.L.’s hardest hitters.
On the morning of November 20, 2006, at about 1:30 AM local time, his girlfriend found him dead in his home in Tampa, FL. He had died of a gunshot wound to his head, and his death was declared a suicide. At the time of his death he was in his first year as an assistant football coach at Fort Valley State University in Georgia.He had also coached at Morgan State, South Florida and Alabama State.
- Death by Suicide 20 November 2006 (Age 44, in Tampa, FL)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : New Career 1984 (Pro football)
Dr. J. Lee Lehman quotes a sport almanac for date; time unknown; place from his obituary in the NY Times
- Vocation : Sports : Football
- Traits : Body : Race (African-American)
- Lifestyle : Work : Hazardous work
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work
- Vocation : Sports Business : Coach/ Manager/ Owner (College coach)
- Personal : Death : Suicide