|Birthname||John William Warner|
|born on||18 February 1927 at 13:55 (= 1:55 PM )|
|Place||Washington, District of Columbia, 38n54, 77w02|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||29°08' 22°16 Asc. 13°09'|
American politician, the U.S. Senator from Virginia, a political conservative. Handsome and beautifully dressed, he is known as a tireless worker with a dispassionate nature. Prior to politics, Warner served in the U.S. Navy 1944-1946.
Thrown from a horse in 1965, he spent seven month recuperating from a broken back.
He had two marriages; first on 8/07/1957; three kids. His second marriage was accompanied by massive media attention as he married actress Liz Taylor on 12/04/1976. On 11/07/1978, he won election to the Senate. During their marriage, Taylor gained a great deal of weight with their bucolic life style away from the glitter of Hollywood. They separated after five years, on 12/21/1981, and later divorced.
In late 1998 he was keeping company with news journalist Barbara Walters.
- lover relationship with Walters, Barbara (born 25 September 1929)
- spouse relationship with Taylor, Elizabeth (born 27 February 1932). Notes: Bitter
- Social : Joined group 1944 (U.S. Navy)
- Health : Decumbiture 1965 (Recuperation seven months broken back)
- Relationship : End significant relationship 21 December 1981 (Seperated from Liz)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1998 (Affair with Barbara Walters)
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Traits : Body : Appearance gorgeous (Handsome)
- Traits : Personality : Hard worker
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bone (Broken back)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Elizabeth Taylor, Barbara Walters)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Three)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (U.S. Navy)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Senator of Virginia)