|born on||2 February 1899 at 11:50 (= 11:50 AM )|
|Place||Dresden, Germany, 51n03, 13e44|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||13°25' 27°59 Asc. 10°15'|
German pro astrologer who, along with his wife, Edith, started "Astro-Magazine" and "Sein Und Werden" magazine. A student of Friedrich Schwickert ('Sindbad'), he was also a friend of the astrologer Frank Glahn. An advocate of a scientism, esoteric and humanistic orientated astrology, he was co-founder of the "Kosmobiosophische Gesellschaft."
The photo shows Wangemann on the left, talking to Reinhold Ebertin.
- spouse relationship with Wangemann, Edith (born 29 August 1917). Notes: Happy
Bruno Hubner quotes him. Taeger gives 12:00 Noon. Sobek gives AstroMag 2/1966 as source for 12:00
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Edith Wangemann)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Pro)
- Vocation : Writers : Astrology
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Astrology Magazines With Wife Edith)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession