|born on||11 July 1838 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||LMT m75w10 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°11' 19°11 Asc. 29°15'|
American entrepreneur, merchant and philanthropist who, in 1860, joined his brother-in-law in founding a clothing business in Philadelphia. Eventually, that clothing business grew into Wanamaker and Co., one of the largest department stores in the U.S.
He died on 12/12/1922, Philadelphia, PA
Sabian Symbols No.946 (no time given).
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 84)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Wanamaker and Co.)
- Notable : Book Collection : American Book