|Birthname||Henry Agard Wallace|
|born on||7 October 1888 at 19:30 (= 7:30 PM )|
|Place||Adair, Iowa, 41n30, 94w39|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||15°12' 19°29 Asc. 25°06'|
American politician who served as the Secretary of Agriculture in President Roosevelt's cabinet. He also was the author of "Statesmanship and Religion," 1934.
A theosophist, he studied Agni Yoga under Nicholas Roerich. One of the reasons Wallace was not nominated for president (by the Dems) in 1948 was that the Republicans discovered a batch of letters written by Wallace to Roerich which referred to Roerich as his guru.
Wallace died on 11/18/1965, Danbury, CT
- business associate/partner relationship with Roosevelt, Franklin D. (born 30 January 1882). Notes: Vice-President
- opponent/rival/enemy relationship with Truman, Harry S. (born 8 May 1884)
Wynn 10/1942 quotes data from Athene Wallace by letter
Biography: John C. Culver and John Jyde, "American Dreamer, The Life and Times of Henry A. Wallace," W.W. Norton, 2000
- Vocation : Politics : Government employee (Secretary Of Agriculture)
- Vocation : Science : Biology (Research)
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Notable : Book Collection : Occult/ Misc. Collection