|Birthname||Robert Hudson Walker|
|born on||13 October 1918 at 22:15 (= 10:15 PM )|
|Place||Salt Lake City, Utah, 40n46, 111w53|
|Timezone||MWT h6w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||20°01' 01°53 Asc. 26°01'|
American actor who made a film debut in "Bataan," 1943, followed by "Since You Went Away," and "Thirty Seconds Over Tokyo," 1944. Throughout his career he was somewhat cramped by the wholesomeness of his image as an appealing boy-next-door. Actually an alcoholic and schizophrenic, he was convicted of drunk driving and spent a long period of time in a mental clinic.
His first marriage to actress Jennifer Jones in 1939 lasted five years; two kids. A second marriage and divorce followed.
Walker died of sudden respiratory failure during filming, 8/28/1951, 10:00 PM PDT, Los Angeles, CA.
- parent->child relationship with Walker, Michael (born 17 March 1941)
- parent->child relationship with Walker, Robert Jr. (born 15 April 1940)
- spouse relationship with Jones, Jennifer (born 2 March 1919). Notes: Bitter
- Death by Accident 28 August 1951 at 10:00 PM in Los Angeles (Accidental amobarbital overdose, age 32)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Chrys Craswell of AA quotes B.R. PT notes in July 2007 that she changed the year of birth from 1919 (original entry) to 1918. His death certificate gives 1918 and the 1920 US census puts his age at 1 year 3 months as of January 1, 1920, making his year of birth 1918. It seems likely therefore that 1919 was a typo either by Rodden or in the original article!
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Lung (Respiratory failure, terminal)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol (Heavy, DUI)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Schizophrenia
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Jennifer Jones)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Divorces (Two)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Convicted drunk driver)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress