|Birthname||Walker, Patrick William|
|born on||25 September 1931 at 12:18 (= 12:18 PM )|
|Place||Hackensack, New Jersey, 40n53, 74w03|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||01°38' 19°15 Asc. 06°05'|
American-British astrologer whose name became a byword for insight and clarity to estimated billions of readers of his astrological columns worldwide. Loathing the idea of destiny, his credo was to take action.
He was born to parents from Yorkshire who returned to England when he was four, a member of a large Catholic family. He had a variety of jobs before he began his rigorous astrological training under Helene Hoskins, whom he had met in 1960.
Sun-sign astrology took hold in the '30s and Hoskins wrote as "Celeste" for Queen magazine. Walker had experience writing a column in Nova magazine from the late '60s, and in 1974 he took over at Celeste. In the '80s, his column was syndicated.
Walker rose early and wrote by hand. He was reclusive, a food and drink gourmet. He died from salmonella poisoning on 8 October 1995, 11:45 AM at his home in South Kensington, west London.
- lover relationship with Nureyev, Rudolph (born 17 March 1938)
- (has as) protégé relationship with Von Strunckel, Shelley (born 15 July 1946)
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1960 (Helene Hoskins)
- Work : New Job 1974 (Wrote as "Celeste" for magazine)
- Other Death 8 October 1995 at 11:45 AM in So. Kensington, England (Salmonella poisoning, age 64)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand, LMR (In June 2005, PT changed the time from 12:15 to 12:18 PM on closer look at birth certificate. The time is hand-written and while the last digit could be a 5 it really looks more like an 8). (Formerly, Shelley von Strunckel quoted him, via Robert Curry, for 9:30 AM. However, he told different people different data or said he did not know the time. Frank Clifford wrote 10/1998 that he rarely cast horoscopes with times at all.)
- Traits : Personality : Private (Concealed his own birthtime)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (U.S. to England)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male (Gay)
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease (Salmonella poisoning)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (Horoscopes columnist for magazines, papers)
- Notable : Famous : Top 5% of Profession (Astrology)