|Birthname||Anna Myrtle Swoyer|
|born on||10 May 1922 at 20:10 (= 8:10 PM )|
|Place||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, 39n57, 75w10|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°31' 16°15 Asc. 21°46'|
American actress, singer and comedienne, known for her diminutive size of 4' 11" along with a bull-moose voice. She was gifted at physical humor, and even her resume was funny.
Walker had an unconventional childhood with parents who were in vaudeville. Between 1941-64, she did 14 Broadway shows, mostly musicals. With credits in films and plays, she found a second career on TV, with her own show, "The Nancy Walker Show" running from 9/30/1976 to 12/23/1976.
She was married to acting coach David Craig for 41 years; one daughter. Troubled by a short fuse, she also was subject to explosive rages.
A former smoker, she had a six-year battle with cancer. On 1/05/1982, she had a cancerous tumor removed from her lung, and died on 3/25/1992 in Studio City, CA.
- business associate/partner relationship with Harper, Valerie (born 22 August 1939). Notes: Co-stars on "Rhoda"
- business associate/partner relationship with Kavner, Julie (born 7 September 1950). Notes: Co-stars on "Rhoda"
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 9 September 1974 (Debut broadcast of TV series "Rhoda")
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Contemporary American Horoscopes
- Traits : Body : Size (Height of 4' 11")
- Traits : Body : Voice/Speech (Voice like a bull moose)
- Traits : Personality : Temper (Goes into rages)
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Cancer (Lung, terminal)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Surgery (Lung tumor removed)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse - other addictions (Smoking)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Vaudeville performers)
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs (41 years)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, lasting)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (One daughter)
- Personal : Misc. : Changed name (Took a stage name)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Live Stage (14 Broadway shows)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV series/ Soap star (The Nancy Walker Show)