Walker, Elizabeth Harrison
|born on||21 February 1897 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Indianapolis IN, USA, 39n46, 86w09|
|Timezone||CST h6w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||03°07' 27°13 Asc. 00°36'|
American noted family, daughter of former USA President Benjamin Harrison who was 63 years old at the time of her birth. Elizabeth was his third child and the only child of his second wife Mary Scott Lord Dimmick.
Shortly after her fourth birthday, on March 13, 1901 at 4:45 PM local time in Indianapolis. her father died.
Elizabeth graduated from New York University School of Law in 1919 and was admitted to the bar in Indiana and New York. In 1921, she married James B. Walker and had two children, Benjamin Harrison Walker and Mary Jane Walker. Her mother died in 1948.
An educated and professional woman, she served as Secretary for the Commission for Economic Development and was its only woman member. In addition Walker was founder and publisher of "Cues on the News" a newsletter aimed at helping women invest their money wisely. A well-known radio and TV speaker, she died December 25, 1955 in New York City, age 58.
- Death of Father 13 March 1901 at 4:45 PM in Indianapolis, IN (Father died; she was four years old)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1921 (James Blaine Walker)
- Death of Mother 1948
Sy Scholfield quotes newspaper article, "General Harrison's Daughter; A Girl Was Born to the ex-President of the United States in Indianapolis Yesterday Morning," NY Times, Feb. 22, 1897, p.1
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Family : Childhood : Only child (of her mother)
- Family : Childhood : Family traumatic event
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Investment newsletter)