|born on||7 February 1994 at 03:34 (= 03:34 AM )|
|Place||Portland, Oregon, 45n31, 122w41|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||18°28' 10°54 Asc. 14°30'|
American noted family, the son of U.S. Rep Greg Walden, Rep. of Oregon, and his wife Mylene. The boy was born with hypoplastic left heart syndrome, a heart illness which necessitates surgery or transplant immediately after birth. Tests had shown the problem halfway through the pregnancy. Realizing the stress ahead, Walden dropped out of the gubernatorial race last fall and stepped down from his House of Representatives role. He does not plan running for re-election.
Born six weeks preemie and not strong enough for surgery, the baby died on 2/08/1994, 7:15 AM, Portland, in the arms of his parents. It was 45 minutes after his parents had life support disconnected.
- Death by Disease 8 February 1994 at 07:15 AM in Portland (Heart, age 28 hours)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Clippings in hand sent by Don Borkowski 2/1994.
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Heart (Hypoplastic left heart syndrome, terminal)
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Dad a Congressman)
- Personal : Birth : Defects, Handicaps (Hypoplastic heart defect)
- Personal : Birth : Premature (Six weeks)
- Personal : Death : Short Life less than 29 Yrs (Less than 36 hours)