Wald, John Gregory
|born on||19 April 1960 at 21:59 (= 9:59 PM )|
|Place||Boston MA, USA, 42n21, 71w03|
|Timezone||EST h5w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°02' 20°26 Asc. 11°37'|
American writer, editor and photographer, a skier and outdoorsman who is a member of the Sierra club, the Appalachian Mt. Club, the Nature Conservancy and the Bicycle Club. A technical rock climber who pioneered several new routes in the Adirondack mountains, he died on 3/24/1996 in an avalanche on Mt. Washington in New Hampshire, age 35.
- Death by Accident 24 March 1996 at 12:00 midnight in Mt. Washington, NH (Killed in avalanche, age 35)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor
- Vocation : Writers : Textbook/ Non-fiction
- Vocation : Art : Photography
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Groups (Conservation clubs)
- Lifestyle : Social Life : Outdoors (Technical rock climber; outdoorsman)
- Personal : Death : Unusual (Killed in avalanche)