|Birthname||Rufus McGarrigle Wainwright|
|born on||22 July 1973 at 01:31 (= 01:31 AM )|
|Place||Rhinebeck, New York, 41n56, 73w55|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||29°16' 17°30 Asc. 00°07'|
American singer, songwriter and actor, and a member of a noted family. His dad is Loudon Wainwright.
With several albums and DVDs to his credit, Wainwright is a talented songwriter and vocalist. A versatile young man, he has also been seen in films and has written film scores. His first opera, aptly entitled "Prima Donna," debuts in summer 2009. Among his films are a role in "The Aviator" (2004) starring Leonardo di Caprio.
- child->parent relationship with McGarrigle, Kate (born 6 February 1946)
- child->parent relationship with Wainwright, Loudon (born 5 September 1946)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1998 (First solo album)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2004 ("The Aviator")
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 2009 (First opera)
Nick Dagan Best quotes him in 1997
- Family : Childhood : Family noted
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Vocalist/ Pop, Rock, etc.