|Birthname||Donald Edmond Wahlberg|
|born on||17 August 1969 at 21:45 (= 9:45 PM )|
|Place||Boston, Massachusetts, 42n22, 71w04|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||24°57' 20°40 Asc. 20°17'|
American musician who, along with Jon and Jordan Knight, McIntyre and Wood, was the a member of the group "The New Kids On The Block."
As the eighth of nine kids, outspoken and rambunctious, he was arrested on 3/27/1991 and charged with first-degree arson for allegedly setting a fire in a Louisville, KY hotel. On 4/10/1991 he accepted a reduced charge of second-degree criminal mischief and agreed to make public-service ads about fire safety, drugs and drunk driving. The group began to dissolved in 1994 after their "Face the Music" tour. Moving into film, Wahlberg played in the hit film, "The Sixth Sense" and in the 2000 thriller, "The Perfect Storm."
He purchased an unpretentious suburban home in Boston for his family where the walls are literally covered with platinum albums. He also had an apartment for himself before settling into a home base. In 1993 he became a father to son Xavier with his girlfriend Kim Fey: they married in 1996. Their second son, Elijah, arrived in 2001. Donnie started a plum TV series, "Boomtown," in 2002, a role that might be considered typecasting as a perfectionist.
- business associate/partner relationship with Knight, Jonathan (born 29 November 1968)
- business associate/partner relationship with Knight, Jordan (born 17 May 1970)
- business associate/partner relationship with McIntyre, Joey (born 31 December 1972)
- business associate/partner relationship with Wood, Danny (born 14 May 1969)
- sibling relationship with Wahlberg, Mark (born 5 June 1971)
- Misc. : Released from waiting April 1991 (Accepted reduced charge of criminal mischief)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Begin Major Project 2002 (TV series "Boomtown.")
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Traits : Personality : Perfectionist
- Family : Childhood : Family large (Nine kids)
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Eighth of nine)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Philanthropist (Bought a home for his birth family)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Rags to riches
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Social crime/ delinquent (Arson)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (New Kids On The Block)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Guitar)