Vorster, Blathazar Johannes
|born on||13 December 1915 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Jamestown, South Africa, 31s06, 26e45|
|Timezone||EET h2e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||20°01' 15°41 Asc. 18°17'|
South African Prime Minister, succeeded Verwoerd after his assassination in 9/1966. Prior to serving as Prime Minister, he was elected to Parliament in 1953 and worked as a Deputy Minister. He also worked as a lawyer, something that he needed when he was arrested in 1942 and sentenced to a year in prison for opposing South Africa's participation in war. Throughout his term as Prime Minister, he continued the practice of Apartheid.
- Work : Gain social status November 1966 (Became Prime Minister of South Africa)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Gain social status 1953 (Elected to South African parliament)
- Crime : Arrest 1942 (For political opposition to war)
Ruth Dewey quotes Ann Cilliers in Kosmos Vol. 7/2 "data from his office"
- Vocation : Law : Attorney
- Vocation : Politics : Heads of state (Prime Minister of South Africa)
- Vocation : Politics : Activist/ political (Opposed South Africa's involvement in war)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Parliament)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (One year for political crimes)
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Civil/ Political (Opposed war, considered political crime)