|Birthname||Claude Maurice Marcel Vorilhon|
|born on||30 September 1946 at 05:00 (= 05:00 AM )|
|Place||Ambert, France, 45n33, 3e45|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||06°24' 01°13 Asc. 16°27'|
French cult leader and writer, the author of books of messages given to him by an extraterrestrial in 1996 that led to world-wide centers, the Raelian Movement. The techniques given to Vorilhon, aka Rael, were devised to Awaken the Mind by Awakening the Body. He dutifully established centers of "Sensual Meditation," where members may wear a six-pointed medallion and learn to become sensually aware - for the charge of 10% of their income.
Vorilhon never knew his father as he was raised by his grandmother and mom. He wrote poetry from the time he was a kid and began to put his words to music, becoming known for "Cinnamon Honey." As a sport enthusiast, he won awards for racing cars and as a journalist, he founded a race-car magazine as its editor.
On 12/13/1973, he felt impelled by a driving need to walk around a volcano at Puy-de-la-Sola. While there during the afternoon, he saw a great light. A UFO had landed and a small, short being emerged, wearing a silver jumpsuit and long black hair and a short beard. Bearing Vorilhon off to his own planet, he explained to his guest that human beings had first been created there, adding that he and his fellows wishes to establish an embassy on the earth from which they would eventually for a world government, currency and language. The beings said that they had been watching him and he was to deliver their message. From another planet, the beings did not give their specific origin.
Rael actually had three books dictated to him, "Let's Welcome Our Fathers From Space," "Geniocracy," and "Sensual Meditation." The first book was published in 1986 with a fifth printing in 1992.
The movement sells a medal that gives a psychic link to the Elohim, who made us, from Yahee the God Spirit. Centers have sprung up in the Orient, Europe, Asia, the near and far east, South America and the U.S. with numbers of some 50,000 by 2000.
Happily married at the time of his revalation with two small chldren, Rael was impelled to leave his job and family to go around the world with his message. "It was not my choice," he said. He and his wife divorced in 1982. The prior year he had begun a relationship with a 16-year old girl, Sophie who is still his companion.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1986 (First book on extraterrestrials released)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1996 (Book on extraterrestrial messages)
Didier Geslain quotes B.C.
(Formerly, Dana Haynes quoted him, "just before 2:00 AM.")
- Family : Childhood : Parent, Single or Step (Never knew his dad)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Mystical experience
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : New Age (Founder of the Raelian Movement)
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : UFO Experience (Taken to another planet)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Song writer
- Vocation : Sports : Race Cars (Award winner)
- Vocation : Writers : Metaphysics/ Parapsychology (Extraterrestrial messages)
- Vocation : Writers : Poet
- Vocation : Writers : Publisher/ Editor (Race car magazine)