Von Strunckel, Shelley
|born on||15 July 1946 at 16:42 (= 4:42 PM )|
|Place||Hollywood, California, 34n06, 118w20|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°53' 11°40 Asc. 19°36'|
American-British astrologer who writes for the British papers, a column and Sunday supplements. After the death of Patric Walker, she took over some of his columns, most notably in the London Evening Standard. She also appears in TV interviews.
Von Strunckel first went to England in 1985. Very attractive, she married an English barrister in 1990. They are London residents but she keeps an apartment in New York City and travels between the two cities often.
Her newspaper columns are widely published in Europe, the Middle East, Australia and Asia.
- (has as) mentor relationship with Walker, Patric (born 25 September 1931)
- Family : Change residence 1985 (First visited England)
- Relationship : Marriage 1990 (English barrister)
LMR quotes her by phone 5/1992, B.C.
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Commutes between London and NYC)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Guest appearances)
- Vocation : Occult Fields : Astrologer (Consultant)
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (British columnist)