Von Strunckel, Shelley
|born on||15 July 1946 at 16:42 (= 4:42 PM )|
|Place||Hollywood CA, USA, 34n05, 118w19|
|Timezone||PST h8w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||22°53' 11°40 Asc. 19°38'|
American-British astrologer who writes for the British papers, a column and Sunday supplements. After the death of Patric Walker, she took over some of his columns, most notably in the London Evening Standard. She also appears in TV interviews.
Von Strunckel first went to England in 1985. Very attractive, she married an English barrister in 1990. They are London residents but she keeps an apartment in New York City and travels between the two cities often.
- Family : Change residence 1985 (First visited England)
- Relationship : Marriage 1990 (English barrister)
LMR quotes her by phone 5/1992, B.C.
- Vocation : Writers : Columnist/ journalist (British columnist)
- Vocation : Entertainment : TV host/ Personality (Guest appearances)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate (Commutes between London and NYC)