Von Neurath, Constantin
|Birthname||Neurath, Constantin Freiherr von|
|born on||2 February 1873 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Klein Glattbach, Germany, 48n57, 8e58|
|Timezone||LMT m8e58 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°06' 24°08 Asc. 17°41'|
German diplomat and aristocrat, a Baron and the ambassador in Copenhagen 1919-1920, in Rome 1921-1930, and in London 1930-1932. A member of the Nazi party, he was a cabinet member under Hitler until he protested Hitler's plans of conquest, when he was removed from his post. From that time on, he was given titular posts.
At Nurnberg, Neurath was included among the major war criminals and given 15 years prison. Released in 1954 on health grounds, he died 8/14/1956, Enzweihingen, Germany.
- Work : Gain social status 1919 (Ambassador for three European cities)
- Social : Deinstitutionalized - prison, hospital 1954 (Released from prison)
Gauquelin Vol 5/1998
- Passions : Criminal Perpetrator : Prison sentence (War criminal)
- Vocation : Politics : Nazi party (Cabinet member under Hitler)
- Vocation : Politics : Public office (Ambassador)
- Notable : Book Collection : Crime Collection