Von Königsmarck, Aurora
|Birthname||Maria Aurora von Königsmarck|
|born on||28 April 1662 Jul.Cal. (8 May 1662 greg.) at 01:00 (= 01:00 AM )|
|Place||Stade, Germany, 53n36, 9e28|
|Timezone||LMT m9e28 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||17°30' 09°37 Asc. 28°23'|
Swedish noblewoman of Brandenburg extraction and mistress of Augustus the Strong, Elector of Saxony and King of Poland. On 28 October 1696, she gave birth to their son, Maurice, who later became the famous Marshal of France. In Sweden, she and her sister Amalia were among the most known participants in the amateur theatre of the royal court, which had the patronage of the queen, Ulrika Eleonora of Denmark. She died on 16 February 1728 at Quedlinburg.
- parent->child relationship with Maurice de Saxe (born 28 October 1696 Jul.Cal. (7 Nov 1696 greg.))
- sibling relationship with von Königsmarck, Amalia Wilhelmina (born 20 August 1663 Jul.Cal. (30 Aug 1663 greg.))
- sibling relationship with von Königsmarck, Hans Karl (born 5 May 1659 Jul.Cal. (15 May 1659 greg.))
- sibling relationship with von Königsmarck, Philipp Christoph (born 4 March 1665 Jul.Cal. (14 Mar 1665 greg.))
- spousal equivalent relationship with August II der Starke (born 12 May 1670 Jul.Cal. (22 May 1670 greg.)). Notes: Mistress, mother of his illegitimate son Maurice de Saxe
Sy Scholfield quotes her father's record in "Historisk tidskrift, Volume 18" by Emil Hildebrand (Svenska historiska föreningen, 1898), p. 266: "Aurora Königsmark föddes i Stade den 28 april 1662 klockan 1 på natten." "1662. Den 28 April umb 1 Uhr in der Nacht ist meiner ältiste Tochter zu Stade gebohren undt vermittelst Heijl." Translation In 1662, on 28 April at 1 o'clock at night my eldest daughter was born in Stade.
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (Amateur actor)