Von Bülow, Daniela
|born on||12 October 1860 at 04:00 (= 04:00 AM )|
|Place||Berlin, Germany, 52n29, 13e21|
|Timezone||LMT m13e21 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||19°01' 13°52 Asc. 23°41'|
First child of Cosima Wagner and Hans von Bülow, granddaughter of Franz Liszt, and later step-daughter of Richard Wagner. She was named Daniela in memory of Cosima's brother Daniel, who had died in December 1859 at the age of 20, after a long wasting illness. Daniela married Henry Thode, an art historian, on 3 July 1886. She died on 28 July 1940 in Bayreuth.
- child->parent relationship with Wagner, Cosima (born 24 December 1837)
- child->parent relationship with Wagner, Richard (born 22 May 1813). Notes: Step-father
- sibling relationship with Beidler, Isolde (born 10 April 1865)
- sibling relationship with Wagner, Siegfried (born 6 June 1869). Notes: Half-brother
Sy Scholfield quotes "Cosima Wagner: The Lady of Bayreuth" by Oliver Hilmes (Yale University Press, 2010).
- Notable : Famous : Other Famous (Notable Family)