|born on||3 September 1921 at 20:00 (= 8:00 PM )|
|Place||Beauraing, Belgium, 50n07, 4e58|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||10°42' 03°37 Asc. 05°17'|
Belgian child who saw a vision in of the Blessed Virgin in Beauraing along with other children on 11/29/1932. See Gilberte Voisin's entry for the story.
After completing his military service, Albert taught school for two years and married Yvonne Embrechts in 1948. They moved to the Belgian Congo where he taught school there. The couple had three children before returning to Beauraing in 1961. Albert continued to teach until retirement. He died after a long illness on December 23, 2003. He was 82.
- sibling relationship with Voisin, Gilberte (born 20 June 1919)
- sibling relationship with Voisin, Fernande (born 21 June 1917)
- friend relationship with Degeimbre, Andrée (born 19 April 1918)
- Family : Change residence 1961 (From the Congo back to Belgium)
- Death by Disease 23 December 2003 (Age 82 in Beauraing)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Relationship : Marriage 1948
Marcello Borges quotes Steinbrecher for B.C.
- Personal : Religion/Spirituality : Mystical experience
- Lifestyle : Home : Expatriate
- Vocation : Education : Teacher
- Family : Relationship : Marriage more than 15 Yrs
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs
- Personal : Death : Illness/ Disease