Vogue, Robert Jean de
|born on||3 August 1896 at 05:51 (= 05:51 AM )|
|Place||Menetou-Salon, France, 47n14, 2e30|
|Timezone||GMT h0w (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||11°20' 27°45 Asc. 24°58'|
French aristocrat, the Comte de Vogue. A producer of champagne and an entrepreneur, he also held interests in Parfums Dior. During WW II, he was a member of the French Resistance for which he was later honored with medals.
Vogue founded the M&H Vineyards in the California wine country of the Napa Valley. He made one marriage. Vogue died 10/17/1976, Paris, France.
- Death, Cause unspecified 17 October 1976 at 12:00 midnight in Paris, France (Age 80)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Steinbrecher quotes B.C. (6:00 AM Paris time)
- Vocation : Food and Beverage : Alcohol business (Vineyards)
- Notable : Awards : Medals (WW II honors)
- Vocation : Business : Entrepreneur (Interests in Parfums)
- Family : Childhood : Advantaged (Aristocratic family)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One lengthy marriage)