|Birthname||Paolo Maruizio Maria Alfonso Vitale|
|born on||17 September 1945 at 08:35 (= 08:35 AM )|
|Place||Sorengo, Switzerland, 46n00, 8e57|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||24°03' 24°05 Asc. 21°27'|
Swiss-Italian clothing magnate, outraged the Vatican in the early '70s by pairing bulging buttocks and parodies of Christian teachings in advertisements for his "Jesus jeans." Never shy of publicity, he followed up his "Jesus jeans" stint with a $100 million jeans-and-jackets sale to the Soviet Union. He did this by becoming the U.S.S.R.'s official supplier of off-track uniforms for their 1984 Olympic team.
Died of AIDS in the week prior to 6/22/1987.
- Death by Disease 22 June 1987 (AIDS, age 41)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Work : Contracts, agreements 1979 (Became official supplier of Olympic gear)
B.R. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Diagnoses : Major Diseases : Aids (Terminal)
- Passions : Sexuality : Homosexual male
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Jeans, jackets, uniforms)
- Lifestyle : Financial : Gain - Financial success in field
- Notable : Book Collection : Culture Collection
- Lifestyle : Financial : Wealthy