|Birthname||Visser, Lesley Candace|
|born on||11 September 1953 at 21:41 (= 9:41 PM )|
|Place||Quincy, Massachusetts, 42n15, 71w0|
|Timezone||EDT h4w (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||19°00' 29°48 Asc. 25°49'|
American news commentator and sportscaster. She learned to love sports as a kid, with mom and a big brother who were Notre Dame fans. She majored in English at Boston college, and in 1976, became the first woman on the NFL beat when the Globe newspaper assigned her to cover the New England Patriots.
Four years later, Visser did a sports feature for CBS and in 1988 became a regular sportscaster, a field reporter and commentator on the weekly, The NFL Today.
She met pro-football announcer Dick Stockton in 1975 but they did not begin their romance until 1982, and married in January 1983. Well suited, they have a happy marriage with a posh apartment in New York where they are home at the same time about four days a week.
- Relationship : Meet a significant person 1975 (Dick Stockton)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1976 (First woman NFL reporter)
- Relationship : Begin significant relationship 1982 (With Dick)
- Work : New Job 1988 (Regular CBS sportscaster, commentator)
Frances McEvoy quotes B.C.
- Family : Childhood : Order of birth (Second of two, older brother)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (Dick Stockton)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Vocation : Entertainment : News journalist/ Anchor (Sportscaster and commentator)