|born on||15 October 1966 at 01:40 (= 01:40 AM )|
|Place||Elderslie, Scotland, 55n50, 4w28|
|Timezone||GDT h1e (is daylight saving time)|
|Astrology data||21°13' 03°17 Asc. 19°27'|
Scottish musician and one of the lead vocalists for the group, Deacon Blue, that was originally formed by Ricky Ross in 1985. A recording contract was signed, the band was joined by vocalist Lorraine McIntosh and they released a successful album, "Raintown," in May 1987. UK tours followed and a second successful album was released in mid-April 1989, "When the World Knows Your Name," which went right to the top. In August 1989 the band played in the U.S. for a six-city promotion and was back to the UK by December for sold-out performances. Through 1993, the groups music continued striking the UK charts in the top 50's with another visit to the U.S. and numerous sell-out concerts in Scotland and the UK.
Joint-lead singers McIntosh and Ross were later married.
- Social : Joined group 1985 (Joined the group Deacon Blue)
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released December 1989 (Return to the UK for performances)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Frank C. Clifford quotes Caroline Gerard from B.C. Place of birth; Thornhill Hospital, Elderslie, Scotland 55 N.50 04 W.28 from Frank's book British Entertainers 1997
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Group/ Duo (Deacon Blue)
- Vocation : Entertain/Music : Instrumentalist (Drums, percussion)
- Lifestyle : Work : Travel for work (Some international tours)
- Lifestyle : Work : Work in team/ Tandem (Musical group)