|Birthname||Vionnet, Madeleine Marie Valentine|
|born on||22 June 1876 at 00:01 (= 12:01 AM )|
|Place||Chilleurs aux Bois, France, 48n04, 2e08|
|Timezone||LMT m2e08 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||00°51' 01°48 Asc. 01°36'|
French fashion designer, an entrepreneur in couturiere. Inventing the bias cut as a dressmaking technique, she had the most influence on the fashion world of any from 1919 to 1939. She married twice.
Vionnet died 3/02/1975, Paris, France.
- Work : Gain social status 1919 (Making the most influence, fashion techniques)
- Death, Cause unspecified 2 March 1975 at 12:00 noon in Paris, France (Age 98)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
B.C. in hand from Steinbrecher
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (Two)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 98)
- Vocation : Beauty : Designer/ Fashion (Couturiere)
- Notable : Famous : Founder/ originator (Invented the bias cut technique)