|born on||15 July 1945 at 10:16 (= 10:16 AM )|
|Place||Denver, Colorado, 39n44, 104w59|
|Timezone||MWT h6w (is war time)|
|Astrology data||22°47' 05°03 Asc. 15°44'|
American actor with a history of substance abuse. He was discovered by an agent after completing his service with the National Guard, making his screen debut in 1967 in a Mexican production. His roles included TV movies, over 34 films and later starring in roles of low-budget variety.
In November 1994 his ex-wife, Joanne, obtained a restraining order to bar him from coming within 300 ft of their Malibu home, claiming that he had made her life a hell for ten years, stating charges that he had blackened her eyes, broke her nose and cracked her lip. Though their problems began in 1984, allegedly with drug use, the couple married in 1985. Joanne also claimed that about once a week she was forced to perform sex acts with Jan-Michael and with his buddies. In reply, Vincent admitted to verbal abuse but denied anything further. They have no children.
He survived a drunk driving accident on 8/26/1996 in which he broke his neck. This was a second major accident; the year before he had a crash that shattered bones in his face and damaged his left eye. Unable to work, he dropped out further. In March 1999, he had three arrests for public drunkenness and in January 2000, another arrest constituted a violation of parole conditions.
On 7/11/2000, Vincent was taken into custody for missing a court date. He was living on the streets for the most part, bumming a bed when he could find someone who would let him stay. His once-handsome face was hollow and haggard, his eyes cold and his mouth hard.
On 9/29/2000, Vincent began serving a 60 day jail term for violating his probation.
- Work : Published/ Exhibited/ Released 1967 (Screen debut)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 1995 (Car accident, broke his face)
- Health : Accident (Non-fatal) 26 August 1996 (Car accident, broken neck, drunk, survived)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
- Social : Change of Lifestyle 2000 (Living on streets, drunken bum)
- Social : Institutionalized - prison, hospital 29 September 2000 (60 day jail sentence, probation violation)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
Gauquelin Book of American Charts
- Traits : Personality : Difficult/ mean spirited
- Traits : Personality : Temper (Out-of-control)
- Diagnoses : Body Part Problems : Bone (Broke neck, survived)
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Alcohol
- Diagnoses : Psychological : Abuse Drugs
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One, Joanne)
- Family : Relationship : Stress - Domestic violence (Abusive husband)
- Family : Parenting : Kids none
- Lifestyle : Home : Homeless more than 2 mo. (Living on streets)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV and film)
- Vocation : Military : Military service (National Guard)