|born on||28 August 1592 Jul.Cal. (7 Sep 1592 greg.) at 02:30 (= 02:30 AM )|
|Place||Brooksby, England, 52n44, 1w0|
|Timezone||LMT m1w0 (is local mean time)|
|Astrology data||14°30' 28°56 Asc. 14°20'|
British peerage, the First Duke of Buckingham. A courtier, he became the royal favorite of King James I of England as the king's dominating bisexual lover.
Villiers married and had four kids. He was assassinated on 8/23/1628, Portsmouth, England.
- friend relationship with Charles I, King (born 19 November 1600 Jul.Cal. (29 Nov 1600 greg.)). Notes: royal favourite
- friend relationship with James 1, King of Scotland (born 19 June 1566 Jul.Cal. (29 June 1566 greg.)). Notes: royal favourite
- parent->child relationship with George Villiers, 2nd Duke of Buckingham (born 30 January 1628 Jul.Cal. (9 Feb 1628 greg.))
- Death by Execution 23 August 1628 (greg.) at 12:00 midnight in Portsmouth, England (Assassinated, age 35)
chart Placidus Equal_H.
NN No.607 (August 28, 1592 OS, 2:30 AM).
Sy Scholfield cites an anonymous and undated portrait of Villiers surrounded by his astrology chart and inscribed "Geo. Villiers Duke of Buckingham, Born. Augt.28.14H.12m.P.M. 1592." Despite the "P.M" inscription, the chart has Leo rising and is calculated for 2.12 A.M. The image is from the New York Public Library website .
Scholfield also quotes John Aubrey's "Brief Lives" for "natus 28 Aug. 1592, 4h 40' A.M., at Brookesby, Leicestershire."
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Same sex (King James bisexual lover)
- Family : Relationship : Number of Marriages (One)
- Family : Parenting : Kids more than 3 (Four)
- Passions : Sexuality : Bi-Sexual
- Passions : Criminal Victim : Homicide victim (Assassinated)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Britain)