|born on||30 December 1932 at 15:45 (= 3:45 PM )|
|Place||Genova, Italy, 44n25, 8e57|
|Timezone||MET h1e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||08°44' 20°41 Asc. 24°31'|
Italian comedian, entertainer, author and the younger twin brother of educator and rock-climber Pietro Villaggio. He started in the entertainment business as a comedian in cabaret shows, passing to TV where he became known to the public. Making his first film in 1969, he went on to 43 others, some made-for-TV specials and a weekly serial. In the interim from 1973-1993, he has released seven publications. Villaggio has received five awards, including the Leone d’Oro for Outstanding Achievement at the Venice Film Festival in 1992. He still plays in film and theatre, as of 2012, at the age of 80.
He is married with two kids.
- sibling relationship with Villaggio, Piero (born 30 December 1932). Notes: Twins
- Work : New Career 1969 (Film debut)
- Work : Begin Major Project 1973 (First book published)
- Work : Prize 1992 (Leone d'Oro Award for Outstanding Achievement)
Bordoni quotes B.C. in Datanotizie No.3, 9/1995. A typo (14:45) was corrected to 15:45 on 8 Jan 2016, thanks to an email by Bordoni.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Brother Pietro Villaggio)
- Family : Parenting : Kids 1-3 (Two)
- Personal : Birth : Twin, triplet, etc. (Twins)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Actor/ Actress (TV comedian)
- Vocation : Entertainment : Comedy
- Vocation : Entertainment : Night Club/ Vaudeville (Cabaret)
- Vocation : Writers : Fiction
- Notable : Awards : Vocational award (Leone d'Oro Award, plus others)