Victoria Ena, Queen Consort of Spain
|Birthname||Victoria Eugenie Julia Ena of Battenberg|
|born on||24 October 1887 at 15:45 (= 3:45 PM )|
|Place||Balmoral Castle, Scotland, 57n02, 3w13|
|Timezone||GMT h0e (is standard time)|
|Astrology data||00°56' 11°32 Asc. 16°12'|
Scottish Queen and the second-to-last surviving granddaughter of Queen Victoria. She married King Alfonso XIII and reigned as Queen of Spain until 1931, when Spain became a republic and they were exiled. She is the grandmother of Prince Juan Carlos.
Queen Victoria Ena died in Lausanne, Switzerland 4/15/1969.
- child->parent relationship with Beatrice, Princess of England (born 14 April 1857)
- spouse relationship with Alfonso XIII, King of Spain (born 17 May 1886)
- sibling relationship with Battenberg, Prince Maurice (born 3 October 1891)
- sibling relationship with Mountbatten, Prince Alexander (born 23 November 1886)
- sibling relationship with Mountbatten, Prince Leopold (born 21 May 1889)
- other kin relationship with Juan Carlos I, King of Spain (born 5 January 1938). Notes: Grandmother
- Work : Lose social status 1931 (Country became a republic, exiled)
Pagan quotes official announcement in Pioneer to Poet.
- Family : Childhood : Family noted (Granddaughter of Queen Victoria)
- Family : Relationship : Mate - Noted (King Alfonso XIII)
- Family : Parenting : Kids - Noted (Grandson, Prince Juan Carlos)
- Personal : Death : Long life more than 80 yrs (Age 81)
- Notable : Famous : Royal family (Scotland-Spain)
- Notable : Book Collection : Profiles Of Women